Image Map

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday- Happy Hump Day! :)


I <3 Wednesday’s :-) It’s the middle of the week and I’m feeling excited for crafty projects, new meal ideas, and just chillaxing with my hubby! Wednesday’s are all about What I’m Lovin'! This is such an awesome linky party because it just shares what makes everyone happy, and that makes ME happy :-) So thanks to Covered in Glitter and Glue for hosting such a happy and fun linky! You rock ;)


Here’s what I’m lovin’ this week (and always)!



My puppies- where do I even begin? I love my dogs and they make life so awesome! They are the best snuggle buddies ever- and they don’t judge me if I sleep in until 10:00am ;)

My new Ikea pillows- I am SO excited about these new pillow covers I got from Ikea for $5! What a STEAL! I can’t wait to see the awesome prettiness this adds to my classroom library/reading area… Woohoo!

Back to School Blogger Exchange- I am telling you what, I feel like it’s Christmas! I have done something similar to this before and it was one of the COOLEST things I’ve ever done! I cannot wait to receive my blogger friend and put together their goodies! YIPPEE! Thanks to Covered in Glitter and Glue and Adventures of Ms. Smith for putting this whole idea together :)

My brand new lesson planner- Man oh man, I put some serious hours into perfecting this awesome lesson planner that I purchased from A Modern Teacher's TpT Store! She made this amazing planner with every possible thing a teacher would need! I spent hours putting things where I wanted them, arranging, rearranging, arranging some more, printing front and back pages, and then checking to make sure it was in the perfect order! Then, I took it up to the local Fed Ex-Kinkos and they laminated the cover and bound it for me! AWESOME! I absolutely love it and cannot wait to use it!

So what are you lovin’ this week?! Make sure you head on over and link up!

Thanks for stopping by y’all!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Your puppies are so cute! I've been debating if I should join the Blogger Exchange...I just might after reading your excitement!

    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should!! I am so excited!! I feel like its Christmas!! I've done something similar before and it was just so fun to give out some fun goodies to brighten someone's day :) I hope you sign up! Thanks so much for reading my posts! :)

      Delete
  2. I love, love, love those pillows. I wish we had an IKEA. The closest one is 1 1/2 hours away. :( I'm so excited too about the blogger exchange! Fun fun!

    ~Traci
    The Bender Bunch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The closest one to us is 2 hours away! :) But, I figured I could get three times as much there as I would somewhere else… So we sucked it up and my husband and I drove out there and made a trip out of it since my parents live so close! :) It was a super fun trip except- we got there and they normally close at 7 on Sundays right? Well, we were eating dinner in their cute cafe and all of a sudden the intercom came on saying they were closing at 6pm that evening for a private event! I was FREAKING out! HAHA! needless to say, I made it through the store in RECORD time ;)

      Thanks so much for reading along with me Traci!

      Delete
  3. Hi Lindsay! I was sent here by Misti!! I am also a teacher who is looking into a template for a lesson plan book, or may just make one myself. Can you post more pics of yours or possibly find me on fb so we can chat about it??? Thanks so much, Melissa Sampson

    ReplyDelete