Wait, can you hear that!? Yeah, me either... Because it's summertime and that means peace and quiet!! For me at least...
Well, I have some very exciting and amazing stuff going on over here in my life!
First things first, I sort of have an obsession with searching for the perfect planner. I mean, you pretty much use it for your life and as a teacher, you really need a good one, right? Well, I made my own at the beginning of this school year and it lasted about 2 months before I realized I missed some very important and awesome details... So then I went to online lesson planning- hated it... Finally, I decided to do something that I had been dreaming about and wanting since the beginning of the school year... I bought myself an Erin Condren planner (thank you Jamberry commission!) and I could not be more excited! When it arrived- it was seriously like Christmas! The box was gorgeous, the packaging inside was magnificent, and then the planner ::le'sigh:: IT.IS.AMAZING!!! If you have not bought yourself one... umm, don't do what I did! Just DO it! You will not regret it! I have full intentions of purchasing the brand spanking new Life Planner that comes out tomorrow :) Here is my referral link if you want one, plus you get $10 off your purchase. BOOM! Insert happy dance here ______ !
Click this link to save $10! ~~> Referral Link!
Want to see what you are in for? Look at her glory!
Wondering about the giveaway?... is the suspense killing you??!! Don't worry... it's coming- I promise! But first, it is Wednesday... and you know what that means!! No, no, no... I already know it's HUMP DAYYY... but I've decided to link up with Covered in Glittered and Glue for her What I'm Loving Wednesday linky party! I love summer because I can actually do this every week! So here we go!
2. I have a new addiction to the show Orange is the New Black- it's super strange and crazy... I really like the unpredictability of it! (Just a warning- it is NOT ok for kids!)
3. My new gardening adventure! I have been wanted to get back into my garden so bad, so I planted some seeds! I am SO excited! I have two types of tomatoes, yellow squash, zucchini, pumpkins, and watermelon! :)
4. My newest Jamicure- its fun, funky, and so perfect for summer!
5. These Toms.... I absolutely, positively, NEED them for my collection... Everyone has a collection right? Mine = TOMS!!
6. My new app I discovered on my NEW and awesome Samsung Galaxy S5! I left the iPhone world and I LOVE it!!! the app is called Photofy and it rocks! Look at my pup, isn't he sweet?!
7. Summer Thunderstorms (the kind without tornadoes, hail, and heart-palpitation giving lightning strikes)
8. I absolutely love Trader Joe's anyways.... So this Florida girl was singing the good graces when I walked in to find these gorgeous Peonies displayed!!! I bought some and again my gardening brain began to think about all the ways I could try to grow them here in zone 9.... when they grow in zones 2-8 >:o( .. FUDGE!
Mother nature... you may have won the battle, but I will win the war!!!! ;)
Ok, ok- You've waited long enough!!! The giveaway is pretty awesome and my fabulous sister, Mistie, over at Just Call Me Sparkles is hosting it and asked me to co-host! YIPPEE!!! The stuff is pretty awesome :) The wonderful peeps over at Green Jazz Face Banners have so generously provided and amazing customized banner! (Can I enter this giveaway?!) Seriously though, I may favorited every stinking banner in their store! Also, my sister is giving away a sheet of Jamberry nails. Hello! Jamberry = cutest nails on the block!! AND I have also decided I wanted to pitch in and am giving away a $10 gift certificate to my store on TpT! WHAT WHAT!?! You know you teachers are drooling over there! Not a teacher? Enter anyways and if you win, give the gift certificate to your son/daughters teacher and watch the celebration ensue! ;) Now go on, enter that giveaway!!!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Until next time! Good luck!