Image Map

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Unexpected and unfortunate events...

Hey everyone! 
I have some amazing news, and some not-so-amazing news... What do you want first?? Ok, I'll give the good news first- I have been nominated for the amazing Liebster Award! I'm very excited and have an amazing post written all about it, but this ties in to my not-so-good news. My mom was admitted to the hospital last night and I drove from Gainesville to Tampa to be with her during this stressful time. I hope that I can get to my computer at some point to post my acceptance of the award, but family takes precedence and I hope everyone understands! Prayers and hopefuls thoughts are greatly appreciated at this time of need!

Thank you all!

3 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear about your mom! Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

    Emily

    Style Closet to Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily! They are still trying to figure out what's wrong and I hope we get some answers tomorrow! I appreciate your support more than you know!

      -Lindsay

      Delete
  2. Sending out positive thoughts you and your mom! I'm glad you weren't that far away.
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete