Image Map

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Saturday Snapshots! {8.17.13} Back to School Bash!


Hello my glorious friends :)
I am so excited to blog this rainy Saturday for Saturday Snapshots with Miss Nelson! It has been beautiful this ENTIRE week of preplanning, up until yesterday! It poured yesterday and today- and it still rains as I type this! However, it did pause today long enough for Archer Elementary's 3rd Annual Back to School Bash! Check out my AWESOME highlighter yellow school Shirt! I absolutely love them!

Love it!

Silly pics are my fave :)

This event is run by the awesome staff and faculty at Archer Elementary and I was so excited to be a part of it this year! My husband and I worked the food area, he was THE grill master! I'm so thankful he is so willing to help me with everything I need! He is so wonderful! Here are some pictures from today's bash!


Thank you rain for pausing! :)

Hot Dogs galore! 
Grillin' like a villain!

HOLY HOT DOGS!! :) 

Also, I stopped by my classroom today to try and get a few more things ready for Monday. My hubby was in charge of organizing all of the supplies I received yesterday at Meet the Teacher. So while he was there, he took this awesome panoramic picture. It's kinda dark, but neat none-the-less!



Puppy Picture break!!- This is my sweet girl sleeping on the couch this evening while I worked on school stuff :)


 Wow- this picture just blows me away, the amount of followers that I have gained is amazing. I treasure every one of you! Thank you so much! <3


Meet the teacher signs for your classroom- I LOVE these! They worked so incredibly well for my classroom during meet the teacher and I will probably use them again for Open House! :) Head on over and check them out here- don't forget to wish list them and prepare for the Back to School sale on TpT that begins in just a few hours! WOO HOO!
 This is another new post! My Where Are We poster is also listed in my TpT store in this adorable bright chevron! :)


 Sometimes, I have to take a step back to remind myself how lucky and blessed I am to have an amazing family, husband, career, and above all a Savior! I am so thankful for all of the blessings in my life- this picture was just so perfect :)


AND FINALLY!- Do NOT forget about this sale! Have you seen the amazing sales!? I have so many items in my cart and on my wish list it isn't even funny! Make sure to comb through your favorites stores (make sure to follow mine! :) ) and add everything you want to your cart so you can be prepared when it goes on sale! YIPPEE!!


Thanks for stopping my everyone! :)
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Aww love your pictures. That shirt is super fun. What a great honey for helping you at school. That bash looked like fun. Wish we did something similar.
    Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun time for all! Love the yellow shirt....so bright and cheerful! Have an awesome day with your kiddos tomorrow...:)

    Blessings, Vicky
    Keep Calm and Imagine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love looking at the pictures!

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete