Image Map

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

21 Day Fix and a *~FREEBIE~*!

Hello friends!

My hubby (from Sweet Geeks) and I have started the 21 Day Fix this week and have committed to a healthier lifestyle since we are getting older and would love to start a family soon. But first- we have to take care of ourselves! We really love this program and how easy it is. Everything is laid out for you and the portion containers make meal prep a BREEZE! We have both dropped about 5 pounds and we only started Monday! That's how much unhealthy stuff we were eating before! YIKES!

Here are some of the food options we've been eating- my favorite everyday meal is my Shakeology though! YUM! We add a little PB, ice, and almond milk to our chocolate variety and it tastes like a milkshake- that is a WIN in my book!

This was breakfast day 1, a super yummy egg scramble with fruit and bacon
Container count- 1.5 red, 1 purple, 1 green

Day 1 Lunch was a mixed salad with protein and tons of veggies
Container count- 2.5 green, 2 purple, 1 orange, and 1 red

Day 2 lunch was a bed of romaine with homemade chicken salad (made with leftover rotisserie chicken and dressing instead of mayo), cucumbers, and boiled eggs- so good!
Container count- 2.5 green, 1 orange, and 1.5 red

Today we had an AMAZING turkey burger for lunch- these are quick and easy! It is the Jennie-O frozen lean turkey burgers (which are so stinking good), avocado, lettuce, tomato, and sautéed mushrooms and onions on a whole grain bun. This burger was so delicious and was super healthy!
Container count- 1.5 red, 1 orange, 2 teaspoons (for sautéed onions and mushrooms), 2 yellow, 2.5 green, and 1 blue- this was a very hearty burger!

Doesn't that food look amazing?! I feel so much better and I am really dedicated to sticking to my healthy habits this time. I really need to do this for myself. 
If you made it this far and you use the 21 Day Fix- I made this super cute container tracker for you to monitor what you're eating! It really has helped my hubby stay on track- he is not good at that part ;) Enjoy this little FREEBIE! All of the calorie brackets are included- (click on picture to take you to freebie!)





No comments:

Post a Comment