Image Map

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

TpT Seller Challenge Week #3- Make Your Masterpiece!

I'm a little late to the party, but what's new! :) This is my #tptsellerchallenge post for Week #3 which focused on us creating a new or finishing an unfinished project! It was fun, challenging, and made me step out of my comfort zone!

I have to say, I had absolutely NO idea how much work went into creating a classroom decor kit! I mean.. I think deep down I knew it would be hard work (which is why I never jumped in!), but seriously- that was intense!

With that being said, I am SO incredibly proud of myself for taking the leap of faith and trying it out. I actually truly enjoyed it because I love making cute stuff!
Would I do it again? Absolutely!
Will I do it again tomorrow? Umm.. negative :)

I hope to make a new theme for my classroom, but I am unsure if I will change it this year or next. I hope you all love this all inclusive set. It is truly a work from the heart and soul. I really thought about what should be there and tried to put many different options in to appeal to whoever purchased and downloaded, including an editable version! Check it out and let me know what you think!




So tell me- what is your current classroom theme and do you plan on changing it?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment